Tomato and Corn Pasta
A simple, tasty salad seasoned with vinegar and basil. Perfect for barbeques, potlucks, and camping.
- 8 oz. package pasta gluten free if desired
- 1 cup corn kernels equal to two ears of corn
- 8 oz. cherry or grape tomatoes halved or quartered (I used heirloom variety)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder or 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- non vegan 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese.
Boil pasta according to package directions. Drain and allow to cool.
In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients and toss gently to combine.