A refreshingly cool twist on salsa. Add heat if you like a good kick!
A deliciously cool salsa with the addition of cucumber. Spice it up with jalapenos, if desired.
- 1 large cucumber peeled and diced
- 2 large tomatoes diced (seeds removed, if desired)
- 1/4 of a large onion or 1/2 of a small, diced
- 1 avocado diced
- 1/4 cup a handful cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 cloves fresh garlic finely chopped or minced
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice or lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pepper to taste
- *1 jalapeno diced (if desired, for heat)
- In a medium sized serving bowl, combine diced cucumber, tomato, onion, avocado; chopped cilantro and garlic.
- (Add chopped jalapeno, if desired).
- Add to the veggies: lemon (or lime) juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Serve with your choice of chips.